$150 Initial Evaluation
$125 recurring sessions
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Aetna Better Health of Florida
- Avmed Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Florida Blue
- Curalinc EAP
- Echo/Magellan ERA
- Fl Medicare Part B (J9 First Coast)
- Humana Inc.
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan EAP
- Magellan Health Services
- Meritain Health
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- OptumHealth Behavioral Solutions (formerly United Behavioral Health)
- Tricare East
- UnitedHealthOne/Golden Rule
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!